Want to feel like a Disney Princess?
While we can dress up as our favorite princesses in the parks for a little while longer this Halloween, we found another way you can look like royalty 24/7 when you’re in the parks or at home!
Disney World has been introducing new color trends with the Wishes Come True Blue Ears and rolling out holiday treats like the Gingerbread Minnie Ears. Yet, Disney’s Hollywood Studios is serving us some LOOKS with the surprise debut of the Peachy Queen Minnie Ears!
The ears are decked out in peach sequins that glitter in the Florida sunshine…
…and a rose gold crown fit for all the queens who rule Disney World each day with their beauty and grace.
Honestly, if we were wearing these cuties, we’re pretty sure we’d feel fit to rule a kingdom like Arendelle or Atlantica (maybe even the Magic Kingdom since Cinderella Castle basically matches these ears now).
You can find the Peachy Queen Minnie Ears at Once Upon a Time (how fitting) in Disney’s Hollywood Studios for $29.99. As we keep making our way around the parks, we’ll give you a look at the latest merchandise you can find in Disney World!
Do you have a go-to pair of Minnie Ears to take with you during your trips? Let us know in the comments below!
- HURRY! Little Mermaid Stitch Plushes Restocked in Disney World
- Tie-Dye Disney Crocs? Yeah, They Exist!
- PHOTOS: New Rey Lightsaber Hilt Has Arrived in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney World’s NEW Plush Collection Weighs 2.5 Pounds — Here’s Why!
- Your New Favorite Disney Crocs Are Now Available Online!
- Travel to a Galaxy Far, Far Away With NEW ‘Star Wars’ Tees!
- Classic, New, and SCENTED Plushes Are Part of Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- Gear Up for July 4th With Disney’s NEW Collection!
- You Can Wear a Cruella de Vil Original With Disney’s Upcoming Fashion Collection!
- Revamp Your Summer Wardrobe With This Deal on Disney T-shirts!