Want to feel like a Disney Princess?
While we can dress up as our favorite princesses in the parks for a little while longer this Halloween, we found another way you can look like royalty 24/7 when you’re in the parks or at home!
Disney World has been introducing new color trends with the Wishes Come True Blue Ears and rolling out holiday treats like the Gingerbread Minnie Ears. Yet, Disney’s Hollywood Studios is serving us some LOOKS with the surprise debut of the Peachy Queen Minnie Ears!
The ears are decked out in peach sequins that glitter in the Florida sunshine…
…and a rose gold crown fit for all the queens who rule Disney World each day with their beauty and grace.
Honestly, if we were wearing these cuties, we’re pretty sure we’d feel fit to rule a kingdom like Arendelle or Atlantica (maybe even the Magic Kingdom since Cinderella Castle basically matches these ears now).
You can find the Peachy Queen Minnie Ears at Once Upon a Time (how fitting) in Disney’s Hollywood Studios for $29.99. As we keep making our way around the parks, we’ll give you a look at the latest merchandise you can find in Disney World!
Do you have a go-to pair of Minnie Ears to take with you during your trips? Let us know in the comments below!
- We Just Found the CUTEST Backpack Inspired by Disney’s ‘Cinderella’!
- Three New ‘Star Wars’ Lightsabers from Galaxy’s Edge Have Arrived Online!
- NEW Champagne Minnie Ears Are Coming to Disney World SOON!
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Main Attraction Collection is Available Online (But You’re Going to Want to Move FAST!)
- Make Your Christmas Magical with a Special Deal on These Mickey Mouse Items!
- Give the Gift of Memories With These Disney Photopass Products!
- NEWS! The Pearl Factory in Disney Springs Has Reopened!
- HURRY! The Original Baby Yoda Plush Is on Sale for Black Friday!
- Walt Disney is the Inspiration for the Latest D23 Mickey Plush!
- Take a Trip to Wonderland with the Newest Disney x Danielle Nicole Backpack!