A vacation to Walt Disney World takes a lot of planning, organization, and patience! Don’t fret. We’re here to help!
We created in-depth itineraries for all four Disney World theme parks to get your adventures started. That way, you can spend less time planning and more time getting excited about your vacation! Haven’t visited Disney World in a while? We can help you too! A lot of things have changed since the parks reopened and implemented new health and safety guidelines. Our updated itineraries reflect some of these changes!
There’s a lot to cover at each of the four Disney World parks. Each itinerary will give you an idea of the best restaurants, attractions, and events that you might consider checking out. While you may not get to everything on each itinerary, it will definitely help get your plans in motion!
The Magic Kingdom is you’ll find classic Disney attractions, iconic snacks, and loads of Disney characters.
For many guests, this is the most magical theme park at Disney World! Here are some of our favorite must-do’s at Magic Kingdom.
EPCOT is a haven for unique food and drinks inspired by countries from all over the world.
It’s also home to some awesome attractions! You’ll need to know where to go, eat, and play at this park. Here’s our plan of attack for Disney World’s EPCOT!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge changed the game when planning a trip to Hollywood Studios.
The popularity of the new land and hard-to-get boarding pass for Rise of the Resistance makes it fairly difficult to navigate. You’ll need a rock-solid plan when visiting Hollywood Studios!
Animal Kingdom is home to the breathtaking Pandora – The World of Avatar attractions and LOTS of furry animal friends!
You’ll need to know how to fit in the most popular ride, Flight of Passage, and still have time to visit the animals. We put together a plan that should help you experience most of the attractions and exhibits.
We hope our itineraries help you get started on planning your awesome vacation to Disney World! Hopefully, some of these ideas take some stress away from the process. Feel free to leave any questions you have about your upcoming vacation in the comments below!
- AllEars TV: How to Plan a Weekend Trip to Disney World!
- AllEars TV: Top 3 WORST Hotels in Disney World!
- Disney Has Refilled Park Pass Reservations for the First Two Weeks of December!
- Here’s How to Plan Out Your Day at All Four Disney World Parks!
- AllEars TV: Are These REALLY The Wait Times at Disney’s Hollywood Studios?
- AllEars TV: Disney’s Largest Hotel Isn’t Even Owned by Disney?
- AllEars TV: The Secret to Staying at Disney World for WAY Cheaper!
- Disney World Releases NEW Discounts for 2021 — And You Could Save Big!
- NEWS! All Four Disney World Parks Will Have Extended Hours This Weekend!
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on September 20th!
Have questions about visiting Disney World? Drop them in the comments below!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!