As Disney Parks around the world continue to reopen, other sectors in the Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment continue to delay their resumption of business operations.
Disney Cruise Line, which first suspended all sailings beginning on March 14th, 2020, has once again extended the cancellations of upcoming departures.
Disney Cruise Line has extended the suspension of all departures from the United States Through September 30th, 2020. This includes all sailings on the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy and Disney Wonder. As previously announced, all sailings aboard the Disney Magic have been suspended through October 2nd, 2020.
Guests who have paid for their impacted sailing in full may choose between receiving a full refund or a cruise credit to use toward a future sailing. Guests who have yet to pay their impacted sailing in full will receive a refund for the amount they have paid thus far. The following is a full list of the impacted sailings as of this writing:
As a reminder, Disney Cruise Line is now offering Cruise Date Flexibility, which applies to current and new bookings through March of 2021. Cruise Date Flexibility gives travelers the option of changing their sail date up to 15 days prior to departure.
We will continue to monitor the status of upcoming Disney Cruise Line sailings and will provide updates as we learn more!
Do you have a current Disney Cruise Line reservation? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World