Ahead of their reopening, Splitsville shared an informational video on their Instagram account, outlining many of the health and safety guidelines that will be in place when guests arrive!
Many of the familiar health measurements will be present, including physical distancing floor markers upon entry.
Plexiglass shields will be present at the host stand as well.
Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the premises, including at the bowling lanes.
Guests may ask for paper menus from their servers. All staff will be wearing face coverings.
Guests can also scan a QR code and receive a digital menu on their smartphones.
Bowling WILL be available when Splitsville reopens! Tables and lanes will support physical distancing, with added plexiglass shields on either side of the tables.
Guests may check out sanitized bowling shoes, or they may request disposable shoe covers.
The bowling balls themselves as well as all other game surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized before a new party arrives.
Looks like we have yet another dining and recreation option in Disney Springs as of this Friday! Both dining and bowling will be available and ready to welcome back guests.
Have you been to Splitsville? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!