Epcot’s transformation is really taking shape over at Walt Disney World! The multi-year project at the park is resulting in some big changes, from the opening of the upcoming Space 220 restaurant this year, to Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind in 2021 and the PLAY! Pavilion in 2021.
But coming right up this summer, the France Pavilion will also be welcoming a new addition: a ride hosted by the cutest rat we’ve ever seen!
Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is set to open in Summer 2020, and it certainly looks like the construction progress is moving right along. Walt Disney World President Josh D’Amaro shared photos yesterday of a new addition: a “Gusteau’s” sign being installed!
How beautiful does that new sign look with the Disney Skyliner sailing by in the background? Gusteau’s restaurant is the primary setting for Ratatouille’s big adventure, and maybe it’s just us, but we’re hoping for some serious French cuisine smellitzer action!
Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure will be opening this summer, and the new sign is really amping up the anticipation!
Are you excited for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure to open this summer? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
More on Epcot's transformation below!
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Progress for EPCOT’s Harmonious and Main Entrance Fountain!
- Celebrate the Future of EPCOT With This Behind-the-Scenes Video From a Disney Imagineer!
- PHOTOS: Disney Shared a First Look at EPCOT’s New Main Entrance Fountain!
- What Disney DIDN’T Answer During Their Quarterly Earnings Report!
- News! Disney Has Postposed 2 Big EPCOT Attractions!