Alright, who’s ready to rock and roll while chowing down on some seriously delicious food?
If your hand is in the air, this post is for you. Disney announced in April that the Eat to the Beat concert series would return to the 2023 International Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT, and since we heard the news we’ve been on the edge of our seats waiting to hear the lineup of bands that will play throughout this year’s festival.
In the past, we’ve seen a ton of 80s, 90s, and even early 2000s bands from a pretty impressive array of genres perform at the Eat to the Beat concerts. The shows will take place again this year at the theater next to the American Adventure Pavilion (known as the America Gardens Theatre) at 5:30PM, 6:45PM, and 8:00PM Fridays through Mondays from July 27th to November 18th. (Tuesdays through Thursdays local bands will appear during the Festival.)
So, what will this year’s lineup bring? Well, some favorites will be returning, but this year will bring in some new acts, too! Let’s jump right into it!
2023 International Food and Wine Festival Eat to the Beat Concerts:
- July 27th — Funkafied (local band)
- July 28th-29th – Orianthi (NEW)
- July 30th-31st – For King & Country (NEW)
- August 1st-3rd — Funkafied (local band)
- August 4th-5th – Southern Avenue
- August 6th-7th – Tiffany
- August 8th-10th — Champagne (local band)
- August 11th-12th – Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart
- August 13th-14th – To Be Announced
- August 15th-17th — M-80’s (local band)
- August 18th-21st – Joey Fatone & Friends
- August 22nd-24th — The Female Collective (local band)
- August 25th-26th – Ayron Jones (NEW)
- August 27th-28th – Phillip Phillips (NEW)
- August 29th-31st — Element (local band)
- September 1st-2nd – Baha Men
- September 3rd-4th – MercyMe
- September 5th-7th — Foreigners Journey (local band)
- September 8th-9th – Ray Parker Jr.
- September 10th-11th – Tobymac
- September 12th-14th — Hooligans (local band)
- September 15th – Monsieur Periné
- September 16th-17th – Raul Acosta & Oro Solido
- September 18th – Latin Celebrity Talent – To Be Announced
- September 19th-21st — Audio Exchange (local band)
- September 22nd-24th – Los Amigos Invisibles
- September 25th-26th – 98 °
- September 27th-28th — Latin Ambition (local band)
- September 29th – October 2nd – Boyz II Men
- October 3rd-5th — Wish Radio (local band)
- October 6th-7th – Mark Wills
- October 8th-9th – Sugar Ray
- October 10th-12th — Icon Party Band (local band)
- October 13th-14th – Hoobastank
- October 15th-16th – Air Supply
- October 17th-19th — Evolution Motown (local band)
- October 20th-21st – Taylor Dayne
- October 22nd-23rd – Billy Ocean
- October 24th-26th — Sound Up (local band)
- October 27th-30th – Hanson
- October 31st-November 2nd — Rexine (local band)
- November 3rd-4th – We The Kings (NEW)
- November 5th-6th – Sheila E.
- November 7th-9th — Epic Live (local band)
- November 10th-11th – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- November 12th-13th – 38 Special
And there you have it! What do you think? Will you be rocking and rolling at EPCOT this fall? Don’t forget that you can purchase special dining packages that allow you to check out the concerts while grubbing on some tasty food from EPCOT’s restaurants. The Eat to the Beat dining packages will be available as of July 6th.
For more information on 2023 Eat to the Beat dining packages, click the link below! Oh, and don’t forget to follow along here at AllEars for more Disney news, reviews, and updates.
Which of these bands are you looking forward to the MOST? Let us know in the comments below!