EPCOT’s brand-new nighttime spectacular Harmonious will debut tomorrow ahead of its official opening on October 1st! While we are sad to bid farewell to EPCOT Forever, we’re excited to check out this new show as the 50th Anniversary Celebration begins!
Ahead of its premiere, we noticed some activity happening over at World Showcase Lagoon this afternoon!
As we were making our way around World Showcase, we spotted the fountains on the barges were up and running.
These barges can be seen during the day in World Showcase Lagoon with the fountains turned on, and at night they come to life for Harmonious.
While the fountains will look like when they’re firing on all cylinders in Harmonious:
Be sure to follow along this week as we bring you the premiere of not only Harmonious at EPCOT, but also Disney Enchantment at Magic Kingdom!
Are you going to be in Disney World this week for the 50th Anniversary Celebration? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- How Do Ride Breakdowns Affect Disney World’s New Pay-Per-Ride Option?
- What Are The Wait Times Actually Like for Pay-Per-Ride Attractions in Disney World?
- The Confusing 120 Minute Disney Genie+ Rule You NEED to Know
- How Does Rider Switch Work For Disney Genie+ and Pay-Per-Ride Attractions?
- Pay-Per-Ride Option Sold Out for Disney World’s Most Popular Attraction
- Seven Things You NEED to Know Before Going to EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
- How to Purchase a Pay-Per-Ride Attraction on Disney Genie
- PHOTOS: We’re Experiencing the BEST and the WORST of Disney Genie+
- Take a Peek at the NEW PhotoPass Lenses Coming to Disney Genie+ Tomorrow
- What Do Disney World Wait Times Look Like Days Before Genie Launches?
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!