But, for Annual Passholders, things just got even better! During special hours, Annual Passholders will now be able to get a discount at some of the fantastic holiday kitchens throughout the festival.
From now until December 31st, 2020, Annual Passholders can get 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages IF they use cashless payment at select holiday kitchens at the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays. BUT this offer is only good for purchases made starting at 7PM until park close.
The full list of participating booths is below. It includes Refreshment Port, Citrus Blossom, Mele Kalikimaka Holiday Kitchen, American Holiday Table, and more. You’ll need to show a valid Annual Pass card and government issued ID at the time of purchase to take advantage of this deal, and note that this discount may not be combined with any other offers or discounts.
Some of the booths we noticed that are NOT on this list are Le Marche de Noel Holiday Kitchen (in France), Tuscany Holiday Kitchen (in Italy), Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen (in Japan), and Holiday Beverages in the English Garden (in the United Kingdom).
If you’ll be heading to the Festival of the Holidays soon and you’re an Annual Passholder, this is a great way to save some money while snacking on some of those delicious classics and even a few new dishes! Passholders can also get exclusive access right now to special holiday merchandise in Magic Kingdom, so there’s lots of holiday fun to take advantage of.
We’ll continue to look for more discounts that Annual Passholders and other Disney fans can take advantage of and let you know what we find. Stay tuned for more updates!
More Stories About the Festival of the Holidays
- PHOTOS! Disney World Christmas Decorations are Coming Down as We Head into the New Year
- 12 Disney Recipes to Impress for Christmas Dinner
- Disney Will Broadcast a Performance by Voices of Liberty LIVE Tomorrow!
- You Can Now Watch Last Year’s Candlelight Processional At Disney World Online!
- Disney Passholders Can Now Get a Discount At EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- Universal Studios or Disney World: Who Won Christmas 2020?
- The Best Spots to Snap Your Holiday Family Photo at Walt Disney World in 2020
- 4 Things at This Year’s EPCOT Festival of the Holidays That DON’T Involve Eating!
- RECIPE! Thanksgiving Stuffing WAFFLES From EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- These Are the 8 Best Eats You’re Going to Want to Try at EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
Are you an Annual Passholder? Let us know if you are and if you’ll be heading to the Festival of the Holidays this year in the comments below!