Not too long ago, Buena Vista Street in Disney California Adventure Park reopened as an extension of the Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort.
We got the chance to enjoy some of our favorite Disneyland snacks again, take a look at the beautiful holiday decorations, do some shopping, and even take some photos with the newly refurbished Storytellers Statue. But today it looks like ANOTHER spot in Disney California Adventure Park will be reopening to guests for even more magic and fun.
As we checked the Disneyland app today to see what stores would be available in Disney California Adventure Park for some shopping, we noticed that Off the Page was one of the stores appearing on the map.
Off the Page is technically located in Hollywood Land in Disney California Adventure Park and sells pins, art, collectibles, and more.
The Disneyland App lists the operating hours for Off the Page as 12PM to 8PM.
We’re excited that another store appears to be set to reopen, potentially giving us even more spots to do some Disney merchandise shopping! We’ll keep an eye out for more updates around Disneyland Resort and let you know what we find.
More Stories About Disneyland Resort
- BREAKING: Disneyland Will Be Ending Annual Passholder Program
- Disneyland’s Vaccine Distribution Site Is Open! Here’s What It Looks Like.
- NEWS: Florida Officials Consider Disney World as Vaccine Distribution Site
- NEWS: Disneyland Resort Will Host Mass Vaccination Site in Orange County
- PHOTO! Big Thunder Mountain Main Attraction Ears Have Been Stocked in Disneyland!
- Legendary Disneyland Photographer Renie Bardeau Has Passed at the Age of 86
- NEWS: California’s Orange County Could Be Under Stay-At-Home Orders For Another Month
- NEWS: California Reports Highest Daily Number of COVID-19 Cases Seen in a US State
- Disney Recipe: Make Your Own Peppermint Marshmallow Wand this Holiday Season
- Disneyland Resort Kicks Off ‘Together We Can Be Incredible’ Health & Safety Campaign
Have you visited Buena Vista Street since it reopened? Let us know about your experience in the comments!