We’re coming to you live from the Buena Vista Street reopening at Disneyland Resort!
The modified reopening is allowing guests to visit select shopping and dining locations inside Disney California Adventure Park. We’ve been chowing down on hand-dipped corn dogs and reporting on all the new updates since reopening. It was announced that the Partners statues in Disneyland were getting a major refurbishment. We just got an up-close look at the iconic statue in California Adventure!
The Storytellers Statue features Walt and Mickey heading out to California as they start their career in cartoons! The refurbishment process took four days and Disney Sculptor Blaine Gibson used several techniques to restore the statues.
The statue is now shiny and polished! They’ve been returned to the pristine bronze color that was originally intended. The sparking and revitalized statue make for a great photo op!
We’re reporting on all the new updates to Disneyland during the small reopening. Stay tuned for more news!
- NEWS: Disney Will Remove Guests Using Profanity or Offensive Language
- Disneyland Reservations Nearly GONE For Avengers Campus Opening Weekend!
- More Disneyland Cast Members Are Being Called Back to Work!
- Disneyland Experiencing High Traffic Issues Following Reservations Opening
- Reservations Almost GONE for Disneyland’s Reopening Day
- Here’s How to Book a Hotel at Disneyland Resort
- Prepare for a WAIT Because Disneyland Tickets Are On Sale Again!
- Hello, Old Friend! We’re Back in the WAITING ROOM for Disneyland Tickets!
- Disney Unveils New Poster for Snow White’s Enchanted Wish!
- EVERYTHING You Need To Know BEFORE Disneyland Resort Reservations Open!