Earlier today, we found new floral Minnie Mouse Ears at the pavilion. There was also a ton of new merch inspired by the Mexico Pavilion!
The design features Mickey and friends drawn in the new animation style we’ve seen in cartoon shorts and Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway. You can see this animation on the new mug featuring Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, and more characters! The mug costs $14.99.
You can also find this cold beverage tumbler with the same design for $19.99!
Just in time for the holidays, you can decorate your tree with the new ornament for $16.99.
Or, grab a small memento like this pavilion keychain for 12.99!
Snuggle up with the Mexico Pavilion fleece blanket for $39.99!
Ok, now it’s time for shirts! The new adult t-shirt has Mickey, Minnie, and The Three Caballeros looking festive! The shirt is $29.99.
Two new youth shirts were released too! The “¡Ay, Caray!” Mickey Mouse shirt is $19.99…
…and the “¡Que Linda!” Minnie Mouse shirt is $24.99!
We love all the colors and new animation design for this merch! It definitely replicates the festive vibes of EPCOT’s Mexico Pavilion.
Are you a fan of the new designs? Let us know in the comments!
- It’s Seriously Hard to Keep Track of the Price of This Disney World Item
- We Thought We’d Seen it All With Disney’s Baby Yoda Merch, Then Along Came Something BIZARRE
- Save on Swimwear With Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- Review: We’re Trying the WandaVision x Ulta Makeup Collection!
- Disney Wants To Change The Way You Shop
- The Best Cheap Souvenir You’re Not Thinking Of
- Guardians of the Galaxy Wishables Have Arrived in Disney World!
- Take a Peek Inside Cruella’s Origin Story with Disney’s New Novel
- 9 Real-Life Items That Disney Princesses Would 100% Own in 2021
- Do You Recognize What Pixar Short Disney’s Latest Mug is Themed After?
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!