Earlier today, we found new floral Minnie Mouse Ears at the pavilion. There was also a ton of new merch inspired by the Mexico Pavilion!
The design features Mickey and friends drawn in the new animation style we’ve seen in cartoon shorts and Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway. You can see this animation on the new mug featuring Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, and more characters! The mug costs $14.99.
You can also find this cold beverage tumbler with the same design for $19.99!
Just in time for the holidays, you can decorate your tree with the new ornament for $16.99.
Or, grab a small memento like this pavilion keychain for 12.99!
Snuggle up with the Mexico Pavilion fleece blanket for $39.99!
Ok, now it’s time for shirts! The new adult t-shirt has Mickey, Minnie, and The Three Caballeros looking festive! The shirt is $29.99.
Two new youth shirts were released too! The “¡Ay, Caray!” Mickey Mouse shirt is $19.99…
…and the “¡Que Linda!” Minnie Mouse shirt is $24.99!
We love all the colors and new animation design for this merch! It definitely replicates the festive vibes of EPCOT’s Mexico Pavilion.
Are you a fan of the new designs? Let us know in the comments!
- The Disney Dogs and Cats Dresses Have Arrived in Disney World!
- Play as Heroes OR Villains With This Marvel-Themed Chess Set!
- 3 New Kids’ Disney Play Sets Are Available Online!
- Act FAST! The Final Main Attraction Collection is Online!
- The Funko Pop Fair Full of Disney Goodies is Online Right Now!
- These ARE the Disney Valentine Shirts You’re Looking For!
- We’re Racing to Disney World to Grab These runDisney Ears!
- Disney’s Loungefly February Releases are Now Available for Pre Order!
- PHOTOS! Popular Disney World Starbucks Tumbler Gets a NEW Look!
- PHOTOS! NEW runDisney Merchandise Has Arrived in Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!