Over the past few months, we’ve spotted unique Minnie Ears pop up around World Showcase, with designs inspired by the many countries represented at EPCOT!
On our visit to EPCOT today, we spotted another pair of Ears we’re absolutely adding to our collection!
The absolutely stunning new pair of Minnie Ears was discovered inside the Mexico Pavilion!
The ears as well as the band are decorated in a gorgeous floral pattern!
There were plenty in stock when we spotted them, but that may not last for long!
If you ask us, these are definitely some of the most gorgeous Minnie Ears we’ve seen in quite some time!
We’re always excited when we spot new Minnie Ears in the parks, but this pair definitely takes the cake.
Molly is at Epcot today and she found…NEW EARS! pic.twitter.com/nej8iGeCEs
— AllEars.Net (@AllEarsNet) December 2, 2020
These Mexico Minnie Ears could disappear in a flash, so hurry on over to the Mexico Pavilion in EPCOT to pick up a pair for $29.99!
Do you collect Minnie Ears? Tell us how many pairs you own in the comments below!
Disney World News
- PHOTOS: MORE Giant M&M’s Have Appeared in Disney Springs!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Joe Biden Confirmed to be Added to the Hall of Presidents By Disney
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- AllEars TV: Trapped in Disney World’s Most Hated Land!
- News: The Hall of Presidents is Closed for Refurbishment in Disney World
- Things You Did for the Last Time at Disney World 2020
- PHOTOS! Check Out EPCOT’s France Pavilion Expansion Lit Up at Night!
- Could a New Popcorn Kiosk Be Coming to EPCOT? Here’s What We Know!
- 16 Stunning Disney World Wallpapers to Bring a Little Magic to Your Phone or Desktop
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!