The holidays are a busy time of the year as the crowds continue to grow and Disney World makes a few changes around the property!
And, we’re not just talking about the Christmas decorations you can find in the parks and resorts right now! As more people return to the property for vacation, Disney has continued to modify its protocols and operations moving forward.
On November 29th, Disney World will be updating its bus schedule at the parks, resorts, and Disney Springs. Now the buses between the Disney Resort hotels and Disney Springs will operate during the shopping and dining district’s hours, beginning at 10AM. However, buses will run one hour after the 11PM closing each night until midnight.
At this time, the bus service between the resorts and the theme parks will begin 45 minutes prior to the parks’ openings and end one hour after they close.
As Disney continues to make changes to its operations, we’ll be sure to keep you updated before you head to the parks soon! And, if you have any questions about your Disney vacation, let us know so we can help you find the answers!
Will you be heading to Disney World any time soon? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Disney Dogs and Cats Dresses Have Arrived in Disney World!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Tom Holland and Daniel Kaluuya Share Their Journeys Making Marvel’s “Spider-Man” and “Black Panther”
- Act FAST! The Final Main Attraction Collection is Online!
- Marvel’s Upcoming “Behind the Mask” Will Premiere on Disney+ Next Month!
- The Funko Pop Fair Full of Disney Goodies is Online Right Now!
- Joe Biden Confirmed to be Added to the Hall of Presidents By Disney
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- NEWS: How Much Did Disney’s Top Executives Make in 2020?
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!