We’ve been keeping a close watch on the Disney World calendar!
Next year, Disney World will be celebrating its 50th Anniversary. Plus, Park Hopping is returning and the new France Pavilion expansion will make its debut. With all the excitement, we’ve been monitoring the calendar closely to note the theme park operating hours in the following months.
On our last update, we noted the park hours for the first week of February. The park hours have now been released between February 7th through February 13th, 2021.
Park hours for the second week of February are as follows:
- Magic Kingdom: 9AM to 6PM
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 10AM to 7PM
- EPCOT: 11AM to 7PM
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 9AM to 5PM
It’s best to keep updated on park hours to plan your vacation around the opening and closing times. We’ll keep our eyes peeled for any notable operating hour news in the future!
Disney World News!
- PHOTOS: Construction is Underway at This Trail in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- NEWS: Additional Skyliner Closures Expected in Disney World This Week
- Five Closed Magic Kingdom Attractions that are Desperately Missed
- A Fan-Favorite Snack Cart in Disney World Has Temporarily Closed!
- AllEarsTV: STOP Skipping These Amazing Rides in Disney World
- NEWS: Disney Skyliner to Start Maintenance Tomorrow
- PHOTOS! Check Out the TINY Hidden Detail We Spotted in EPCOT’s France Pavilion!
- NEWS: Restaurants Currently Closed at Disney’s Polynesian Resort Due to Water Leak
- PHOTOS: Another Magic Kingdom Ride Adds Plexiglass Dividers to Its Queue
- PHOTOS: A Colorful Face Mask With FIGMENT Has Arrived in EPCOT!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!