Although many guests are returning to the parks for the holiday season, some Disney fans are already planning their 2021 trips to the parks!
And, the year of Disney World’s 50th anniversary is going to be pretty eventful with the return of park hopping and the debut of La Crêperie de Paris in EPCOT’s France Pavilion. As you start planning your vacation next year, you can take a look at Disney World’s updated park hours!
While Disney previously released its operating hours for all four theme parks through January 30th, 2021, now guests can take a look at when Disney World will be open through February 6th, 2021!
Currently, the Disney World parks will be operating with these hours through February next year:
- Magic Kingdom: 9AM to 6PM
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 10AM to 7PM
- EPCOT: 11AM to 7PM
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 9AM to 5PM
As Disney continues to release more details about park hours and operations soon, we’ll give you all the information you need to know before your next Disney World vacation!
Will you be going to Disney World for its 50th anniversary? Let us know in the comments below!
- Merch Alert! 🚨 Disney Fans Will Love These 6 Cyber Monday Deals!
- We’ve Seen Face Coffee in Disney World, But Now There Are Face DONUTS Too!
- Darth Vader Actor David Prowse Passes Away at the Age of 85
- Disney to Debut a Chadwick Boseman Tribute During ‘Black Panther’ on Disney+ Tonight
- HURRY! It’s the Last Day to Score Black Friday Savings on BoxLunch Merchandise!
- The Dreamy Tangled Dooney & Bourke Collection is Now Available Online!
- These Are the 8 Best Eats You’re Going to Want to Try at EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- PHOTOS: Here Are the Crowds We Saw in Disney World During Thanksgiving Weekend!
- Someone Was Missing from the Mickey & Friends Holiday Cavalcade in EPCOT Today!
- JOYFUL! Has Returned to the for the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!