Although many guests are returning to the parks for the holiday season, some Disney fans are already planning their 2021 trips to the parks!
And, the year of Disney World’s 50th anniversary is going to be pretty eventful with the return of park hopping and the debut of La Crêperie de Paris in EPCOT’s France Pavilion. As you start planning your vacation next year, you can take a look at Disney World’s updated park hours!
While Disney previously released its operating hours for all four theme parks through January 30th, 2021, now guests can take a look at when Disney World will be open through February 6th, 2021!
Currently, the Disney World parks will be operating with these hours through February next year:
- Magic Kingdom: 9AM to 6PM
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 10AM to 7PM
- EPCOT: 11AM to 7PM
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 9AM to 5PM
As Disney continues to release more details about park hours and operations soon, we’ll give you all the information you need to know before your next Disney World vacation!
Will you be going to Disney World for its 50th anniversary? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Disney and Sony Come To Agreement To Bring Spider-Man to Streaming Platforms
- NEWS: Wine Bar George Coming to Orlando International Airport Soon!
- On a Scale of One to Ten, How Would You Rate This Disney Mug?
- We Found the PERFECT Accessory for Your Next Trip to the Wizarding World!
- NEWS: All Americans 16+ Will Be Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine Soon
- A Prequel Short Film to Disney/Pixar’s ‘Soul’ is Coming to Disney+!
- The Newest Disney Crocs Are NOT for Kids
- NEWS: Disneyland Paris Will Open Its Vaccination Site This Weekend
- Make an Extra $500 When You Work at These Disney World Restaurants!
- PHOTOS: Can You Guess Which Fan-Favorite Celebrity We Saw in Disney World?!