But, if we’re being honest, we’re probably equally as excited to try some delicious crêpes from La Crêperie de Paris, which is a new crêperie coming to this expanded area of the France pavilion. And now we know a bit more information about when La Crêperie will be opening!
During one of today’s D23 Fantastic Worlds events entitled EPCOT — The Magic of Possibility, EPCOT’s Vice President, Melissa Valiquette, and Imagineer Zach Riddley, talked about various aspects of the EPCOT transformation, including Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and the whole expanded area surrounding the attraction.
We already know that Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure will be opening in 2021, but during this talk, Valiquette confirmed that La Crêperie de Paris will also be coming next year to the France pavilion. And, she said “You won’t want to miss it!” Believe us, Melissa, we won’t!
Later on in the panel, a number of Imagineers and animators who worked on the Remy attraction also discussed the expansion and one noted that La Crêperie will serve sweet and savory crêpes. YUM.
We will definitely keep an eye out for more information about this spot and will let you know as soon as we get any more delicious details. Stay tuned for all the latest updates!
More Stories About the EPCOT Transformation
- Could a New Popcorn Kiosk Be Coming to EPCOT? Here’s What We Know!
- PHOTOS: First Look at the NEW Bathrooms in the EPCOT’s France Pavilion Expansion!
- VIDEO! Take a Sneak Peek INSIDE Upcoming Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at Disney World
- PHOTOS: Check Out an Aerial View of All the Construction in EPCOT!
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: EPCOT Unveils NEW Entrance Fountain
- PHOTOS: EPCOT’s New Entrance Fountain is Nearly Complete!
- PHOTOS! Harmonious Barges and Signage Have Arrived at EPCOT!
- PHOTOS! Construction Moves Forward on EPCOT’s Harmonious Fountain Structures
- PHOTOS! EPCOT’s Future World Restrooms Feature a NEW Look!
- Is EPCOT’s Festival Center Still a Thing? Here’s a Breakdown of What We Know!
Are you excited for this new dining location to open in EPCOT? Let us know in the comments!