When Disney World began its phased reopening, a number of health and safety precautions were put into place, including the enhancement of contactless experiences for guests.
During our visit to Disney World this week, however, we started to notice some interesting changes at attractions that use 3-D glasses.
When the parks first reopened, the 3-D glasses were either handed out to you by a Cast Member, or the glasses were spaced out in their self-serve trays, making it very easy for a guest to grab one pair without worrying about touching anything else. And in some cases, like on Star Tours, the glasses were still fairly spaced out when we visited this week.
But that wasn’t always the case, however, as the glasses also seemed to be much more packed together in their trays. This was especially true at Toy Story Mania, which made it very difficult to grab a pair of glasses for ourselves without touching other glasses in the tray.
In these queue areas, we have noticed hand sanitizer dispensers just before the areas where the glasses are located. We’ll keep checking in on Disney World’s attractions to cover further developments in their health and safety measurements!
Do these changes to the 3-D glasses distribution make you less likely to experience those attractions? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- NEWS! The Pearl Factory in Disney Springs Has Reopened!
- PHOTOS: Construction Continues at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Confirmed! Disney World’s Kali River Rapids Will Close for Refurb Early Next Year!
- My Disney Experience Now Includes Cinderella Castle’s New Pink Design!
- Celebrate Freeform’s 25 Days of Christmas with a New Photo Op in Disney Springs!
- Is EPCOT’s Festival Center Still a Thing? Here’s a Breakdown of What We Know!
- Kick Off the Holiday Shopping Season With SALES at Disney Springs!
- An Annual Passholder-Exclusive Collection of Holiday Merchandise is Coming to Magic Kingdom!
- We’ve Got an UPDATE on Disney Park Pass Availability Through the End of the Year
- PHOTOS: Decorations Have Started to Go Up for EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!