Is there ever such thing as owning too many lightsabers? (We think not.)
And, the latest lightsaber hilts coming to shopDisney are WAY too cool to pass up! Now until November 21st at 11:59 PM PST, D23 Gold and Gold Family Members can score early access to three hilts inspired by the Star Wars films online. While there is a limit to one item per D23 member currently, the three new hilts will also be available on shopDisney to other fans on November 25th.
Throw things back to the trilogy that started it all with the Luke Skywalker Lightsaber Hilt! The hilt is inspired by Luke’s version in Return of the Jedi for $139.99 with sound effects and a green light when a blade is purchased separately.
Since Rey gets the opportunity to use Luke’s saber in the sequel series, now you do too! You can pick up the Reforged Skywalker Lightsaber Hilt that was featured in The Rise of Skywalker for $139.99, whose blade will light up blue when it is added.
Although we are huge fans of Kylo Ren, we love Ben Solo just as much. And, you can turn from the Dark Side to the Light Side with the Ben Solo Lightsaber Hilt for $139.99. When a lightsaber blade is purchased and attached, the hilt will illuminate it in blue.
We’re having a hard time choosing which one we want to take home for ourselves! As Disney releases more Star Wars-inspired items, we’ll give you a first look at the merchandise your credits can buy!
What lightsabers do you own? Let us know in the comments below!
- HURRY! The Original Baby Yoda Plush Is on Sale for Black Friday!
- Disney is Releasing NEW Limited Edition ‘Tangled’ Merchandise SOON!
- You’re Going to Love the Savings You Can Get With This Huge shopDisney Deal!
- Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Dumbo Plush Is Back In Stock Online!
- Today’s the LAST Day to Save Big on Outerwear, Accessories, and More on shopDisney!
- D23 Members Can Use the Force and Grab These Lightsabers Hilts Early Online!
- Score a Great Deal on Disney Merchandise Straight from the Parks with 25% Off Online!
- Droid Depot Will Be the Next Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Collection Arriving Online and Outside the Parks!
- 8 New Face Mask Designs Featuring Marvel and Pixar Have Arrived Online!
- We’re Feeling A Little Emotional Over Disney’s New Inside Out Wishables!