It’s been a bit of a wild day in Disney World as technical difficulties have popped up in a few parks.
Earlier today we saw Expedition Everest temporarily close and evacuate guests, and one of Disney’s systems is also down due to technical difficulties.
Right now, the Disability Access Service is currently experiencing a few technical difficulties in Disney World. According to a Cast Member at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the system has been working sporadically today for many employees.
If a Cast Member’s tablet isn’t working or your MagicBand isn’t scanning correctly, though, guests will receive a paper Disability Access Service card to use throughout the day instead. Our reader @addiwood gave us a look at the card that her party received when they were in Disney’s Animal Kingdom today when the system was down.
Additionally, there were some difficulties with My Disney Experience today, which was having trouble loading wait times for the parks earlier in the day.
Since there a few technical difficulties happening today across the parks, we’ll be sure to update you on any changes happening in Disney World!
Have you been to Disney World recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- Mickey and Friends Are the Faces of Levi’s New Collection in Disney World and Online!
- This Magic Kingdom Attraction Had the Longest Wait Time in Disney World!
- NEWS: Star Wars Trading Post is Getting a New Location in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- Today Marks the Official Grand Opening of Gideon’s Bakehouse in Disney Springs!
- What’s the Difference Between Disney’s Early Theme Park Entry and Extra Magic Hours?
- Limited-Edition Annual Passholder Merchandise is Coming Soon to Disney World!
- NEWS: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Vice President Djuan Rivers Announces Retirement After 30 Years
- Disney Park Passes Have Been Refreshed for the Month of January!
- Splash Around with Disney’s New Little Mermaid Water Play Set!