We might be having a blast in Disney World recently, sometimes technical difficulties happen in the parks!
And, today, guests heading to Disney’s Animal Kingdom might want to keep an eye on their My Disney Experience when they’re in the park.
Thanks to our reader @addiwood, we were able to get a look at the evacuation of Expedition Everest in Disney World today! The ride experienced difficulties when the attraction vehicle got stuck on the track.
— AllEars.Net (@AllEarsNet) November 25, 2020
Disney safely evacuated its guests from the ride before listing the attraction as “temporarily closed” while they sort out the technical difficulty.
As we keep an eye on Expedition Everest throughout the day, we’ll update you on when the attraction opens again!
Are you heading back to Disney World for the holiday weekend? Let us know in the comments below!
- Mickey and Friends Are the Faces of Levi’s New Collection in Disney World and Online!
- This Magic Kingdom Attraction Had the Longest Wait Time in Disney World!
- NEWS: Star Wars Trading Post is Getting a New Location in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- Today Marks the Official Grand Opening of Gideon’s Bakehouse in Disney Springs!
- What’s the Difference Between Disney’s Early Theme Park Entry and Extra Magic Hours?
- Limited-Edition Annual Passholder Merchandise is Coming Soon to Disney World!
- NEWS: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Vice President Djuan Rivers Announces Retirement After 30 Years
- Disney Park Passes Have Been Refreshed for the Month of January!
- Splash Around with Disney’s New Little Mermaid Water Play Set!