Earlier this year, we learned that Cinderella Castle would be undergoing a massive makeover ahead of Disney World’s 50th Anniversary. Once Magic Kingdom reopened in July, we were able to get a first glimpse at its shimmery new “pink” look!
Despite the castle’s new coat of paint making its first public appearance this summer, the map on My Disney Experience still included Cinderella Castle’s previous white and silver look.
That all changed this morning when we opened My Disney Experience to see that the castle’s design has indeed changed to reflect its new color!
While discussing with our team, we realized that this update had not reached everyone’s smart device just yet, and some team members were still seeing a white Cinderella Castle when they opened the app. So, it may be a slower update for some! Keep refreshing the app or try to re-download My Disney Experience if you don’t see the updated castle!
Be sure to follow along as we continue to cover the latest news from Disney World!
Which castle do you prefer: the previous white and silver design, or this new pink design? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- This Life-Like Mural at EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts Will Make You Do a Double-Take!
- The Battle of the Magic Kingdom Mountains
- This Magic Kingdom Attraction Had the Longest Wait Time in Disney World!
- What’s the Best First Ride for Kids at Walt Disney World? Here’s What YOU Said!
- PHOTOS: Construction on EPCOT’s New Gelato Stand is Moving Along in Disney World!
- What’s the Difference Between Disney’s Early Theme Park Entry and Extra Magic Hours?
- NEWS: Another Disney Springs Retail Location Will Be Closing Permanently
- PHOTOS: A BIG Addition Just Arrived at the Future M&M’s Store in Disney World!
- The WEIRDEST Disney World Magic Shots of All Time!
- PHOTO: A New Flag is Hoisted Above Pirates of the Caribbean in Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!