Halloween might be the time for hot-and-cold running chills, but Disney is rolling out a whole list of eats and treats for the holiday.
And, all your princesses and princes will be happy to know that they can dine like royalty again when Cinderella’s Royal Table reopens on September 24th! While the character dining will have its princesses “taking a break” from greeting guests, we spotted another big change prior to the restaurant’s grand reopening — the price!
Cinderella’s Royal Table is usually open for three meals a day. However, the Fantasyland dining location will only be serving up lunch and dinner at the castle during this time. Previously, adults were able to dine for $75 with their children aged 3 to 9 for $45. However, since guests can expect a limited menu and a lack of character interactions, the prices have dropped to $62 per adult and $37 per child instead.
The adult menu has seen a few shifts with the Seared Scallops being replaced by the Castle Salad for an appetizer and the Protein Bowl and Seared Pork Rib Chop being removed from the list of entrées available. The desserts are limited to just the Jaq & Gus, Coffee Pots de Crème, and The Clock Strikes Twelve. The kids’ menu has also removed the Roasted Chicken Leg and Cauliflower Fried Rice at the moment.
Our hearts are so happy seeing fan-favorite Disney restaurants opening again throughout the next few months! And, we’ll keep you updated on all the foodie news you need to know before you head back to Disney World for Halloween!
Find out all the details about the spooky character dining that Hollywood and Vine will be hosting this Halloween!
Have you ever dined at Cinderella’s Royal Table? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World