The Japan Pavilion may be open in EPCOT, but so far its restaurant Teppan Edo has remained closed.
But now, the beloved restaurant has a reopening date!
Teppan Edo will be reopening at EPCOT’s Japan Pavilion! The restaurant will only be opening with its dinner hours on August 24th as a start to its phased reopening.
The hours are 4PM until 9PM nightly with an updated menu for guests to enjoy! A new Tsukiji entrée has been added with a combination of scallops and steak, as well as a whole line-up of desserts! And, we want to try the Matcha Tiramisu, Chocolate Tofu Mousse, and Mango Mousse practically back-to-back.
While we continue making our way around the Disney World parks and resorts, we’ll be sure to give you a look at all the restaurants and attractions reopening for guests!
What are your top picks for the best EPCOT pavilions? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World