Disneyland has yet to announce a reopening date for its two theme parks and resort hotels, while Downtown Disney continues its phased reopening.
We recently shared the news that Disneyland had been reaching out to Guests with reservations that began prior to September 5th that they would need to modify or cancel their reservations. Now, these notices are being extended by an additional week.
Disneyland is now reaching out to guests with arrival dates prior to September 12th that saying that they will no longer be able to accommodate their reservation, and that they would need to modify to a future date or cancel.
If a guest needs to modify or cancel their reservation due to these changes, no Disney-imposed fees will be applied. In addition, if guests does not respond by their original check-in date, they will not be penalized.
If a guest has any additional reservations outside of Disney, such as a rental car or travel protection, they would need to reach out to them directly. Those entities may have nonrefundable fees attached to those reservations.
We are monitoring any and all developments coming from Disneyland as we wait to learn more about their reopening plans. State and local officials are discussing how to reopen the parks safely, but we have yet to hear any official update from Disney themselves. Be sure to keep checking back as things develop!
Has your Disneyland reservation been impacted by the closures? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!