Disney Springs continues its phased reopening nearly three months after it first welcomed guests back. It’s hard to believe that Disney Springs reopened way back on May 20th, but we’ve been following along as the shopping and dining district expands its available stores and restaurants.
This week, three more dining locations will officially reopen, offering visitors even more opportunities to enjoy an evening meal after a day in the parks.
According to Disney World’s website, all three restaurants will be open for dinner service from 5PM to 10PM daily. Reservations are currently unavailable as of this writing but should become available soon, so be sure to keep checking Disney’s website for more information.
All three of the restaurants are owned and operated by The Patina Group, who also operates a number of Disney World restaurants, including Morimoto Asia and Pizza Ponte in Disney Springs as well as Tutto Italia, Via Napoli, and Tutto Gusto in the Italy Pavilion at EPCOT.
Have you ever dined at Enzo’s Hideaway, The Edison, or Maria & Enzo’s? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!