There have been some big changes across the board in Disney World!
Since we’ve been taking you with us live to check out the Disney Resorts today during their reopenings, we’ve seen Mobile Check-in for dining reservations, modifications in character dining, and additional health and safety procedures in rooms.
However, one of the simplest things hasn’t changed at the Disney Resorts! The laundry facilities are the same as they’ve always been (with a QR code to check the status of your machine)!
While there could always be additional safety measures implemented later, there doesn’t seem to be much change at the moment. Although the other Disney Resorts will be reopening soon, there is no official confirmation that the laundry units will also remain the same at all the resorts.
We will keep you updated about the status of the Disney World Resort hotels!
When will you be returning to the Disney World Resorts? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!