While it’s been a wild day in Disney World, things are ramping up in Disneyland too!
According to the Orange County Register, Disneyland has started to call back Cast Members to return to the theme parks starting on June 28th.
Since the parks have been closed for months, many Cast Members were furloughed as Disneyland came to agreements with different unions. However, Disney has discussed bringing back around 775 Cast Members ahead of the parks’ projected July 17th reopening date, according to Workers United Local 50.
While this specific union represents 7,850 food and beverage workers, we’re not sure if there will be other sets of Cast Members brought back yet, too. Since Disneyland hasn’t been officially approved for reopening by state officials, this is an evolving situation.
We will continue to keep you updated on Disneyland’s planned July reopening here!
Where is your favorite place to visit in Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World