Although guests will only be able to visit the Disney Vacation Club properties and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground if they have a resort or dining reservation, we thought we’d give you a sneak peek of the Mobile Check-in process for resort restaurants!
When we first arrived at Topolino’s Terrace at Disney’s Riviera Resort, we were asked to scan the QR Code at the front to check-in for our dining reservation.
It pulled up our web browser (with the choice of using My Disney Experience, too) to look at our reservation and allow us to start the check-in process.
We were asked if we needed mobility accessibility, how many people were in our party and what ages they were, if there were any celebrations we’d like to make known to Cast Members, and if there were any dietary requests for anyone in our party.
The check-in system double checked our information with us to make sure that it had everything correct. After submitting all of that, we were officially ready for our Breakfast a la Art!
We were sent a text notification that we would be given updates about when our table was ready for us. However, since it was a quiet morning, it only took us a few seconds to receive the text stating our table was ready.
Our server took us to where our table was located so we had a chance to look at the QR Code Menu and place our order. Overall, the Mobile Check-In for Dining Reservations was sufficient and easy, since it allowed us to state all of our party needs before we were even seated.
Although we were able to be seating quickly during our visit, we think that a lot of guests will appreciate the ability to visit the rest of the Riviera Resort while they wait for their text notification for seating. We will continue to give you updates on the resorts and reviews of everything going on today!
What Disney World Resort will you be returning to first in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World