It looks like the fleet of the Disney Cruise Line are going to be sitting in harbor for a little while longer.
After originally cancelling all departures through April 12th, Disney Cruise Line has now announced that they will be extending that date, and cancelling cruises booked through the end of the month.
Any bookings made for departures through April 28th will be suspended. Disney Cruise Line will be offering the choice of a credit on another booking or a full refund to anybody that is affected by this change.
Additionally, for those whose departures have been cancelled, guests will also be given the choice of a 125% future cruise credit, that can be used within 15 months of the original sail date.
We will continue to keep you updated if another cancellation extension is announced.
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History
Have you sailed with the Disney Cruise Line before? Let us know what you thought down in the comments!