Disney World reopened a number of months ago, but not all of its hotels and restaurants reopened with it. But, slowly more spots have been reopening throughout the parks and hotels.
If you’ve never visited the Maya Grill, it’s an upscale restaurant in the hotel where you get the chance to sit inside of a Mayan temple!
Maya Grill reopened today (June 24th) for dinner. Dinner service starts at 5PM.
When we arrived, we went to the check-in desk and spoke with the Cast Member there to grab our table.
And before too long, it was our time to eat!! Again, inside of the restaurant you’ll notice all kinds of unique decor that makes you feel like you’re dining inside of a Mayan temple. Be sure to look around for all kinds of cool details. There are designs everywhere that are meant to represent things like fire, sun, and water.
At Maya Grill you’ll find Mexican and Latino cuisine being served up including dishes like Fiesta Nachos, Empanada de Barbacoa, Chicken Enchiladas, Fajita Skillets, and more.
For our meal today we grabbed the Margarita Flight to start! This comes with La Clasica, Blood Orange, and Horchata Margaritas for $19.
We also grabbed the Guacamole topped with strawberries for $10.50…
…and the Fiesta Nachos which are made with house-made crispy tortilla chips, jalapeño, diced tomato, scallions, poblano cream, jack cheese, Mexican cream, pico de Gallo, and sour cream. A plate of these will cost you $14.
For our entrees, we grabbed the Chicken Enchiladas…
…and the Chicken Fajita Skillet!
We also tried the Fried Baby Churros for dessert to complete the meal!
If you’re looking for a different place to grab a meal during your upcoming trip to Disney World, or you’re a big fan of Maya Grill, now you can stop by this spot for dinner during your vacation!
We’ll keep an eye out for more reopening news all around Disney World and let you know what we find!
More Stories About Disney World
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: The Hall of Presidents Has Reopened in Disney World
- 9 Big LIES About Disney World
- Who Will Win Gold in the NEW AllEars Olympics?
- PHOTOS: More Halloween Decorations Arrive in Disney World Overnight!
- AllEars TV: Disney World Olympics: BATTLE IN MAGIC KINGDOM
- Save on Your Next Disney World Meal with Costco’s Gift Card Deal!
- Disney College Program Participants Can Apply to Work at the ‘Star Wars’ Hotel
- Magic Kingdom’s New Park Map Features Some Exciting Additions!
- Bacon on a Donut?! Here’s Where to Find it at EPCOT!
- The Biggest Ticket Price Increases We’ve Seen in Walt Disney World History
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever eaten at Maya Grill? Tell us about your experience in the comments!