We’ve been spending the day back in Disneyland exploring all the new eats and drinks that are now available!
So far, we’ve dined at the reopened Wine Country Trattoria in Disney California Adventure and tried a new drink at Docking Bay 7 over in Disneyland, but our time in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge isn’t up just yet!
Check-In and Seating
If you’ve never been to Oga’s Cantina, it can be a little hard to find — there’s not a big sign on the planet of Batuu pointing you inside, but you’ll eventually find the little hole in the wall to check-in!
We check-in via the Disneyland app and were then directed inside to our seat at the bar where we noticed some extra plexiglass barriers between the Cast Members and guests.
Now, seating here is a little different than other lounges in Disneyland. The restaurant is pretty tiny, so some guests are led to a table with standing room only…
…while others have booth seating or are sat up at the bar.
But, DJ R3X is always happy to welcome guests back! He was up in his old stomping ground spinning some music throughout the meal.
Once seated, Cast Members directed us to the QR code on the table to pull up the virtual menu.
Many fan-favorite drinks have returned, so you can find a wide variety of non-alcoholic options for all the young travelers, snacks,…
Plus, you can also find a selection of beers (including a seasonal hard cider) and wine on the menu.
We decided to give the Happabore Sampler another try while we were visiting — in the past, it hasn’t always been a winner for us. And, it turns out that it has changed a bit! This snack platter now includes two types of cured pork, one cured beef, two kinds of cheese (which we found were both sharp tasting), rice crisps, and seasoned hummus with vegetables for $21.
For drinks, we got the Bloody Rancor, which is made with Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur, Spicy Bloody Mary Mix, and Rancor Bone for $18…
…and the Yub Nub which has Malibu Pineapple Rum, Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Citrus Juices, and Passion Fruit for a whopping $45. Now, this drink normally comes served in a souvenir Endor mug that you get to take home (hence the price tag) but we opted to go without the souvenir mug which made it a bit cheaper.
It sure was good to be back on the planet of Batuu enjoying some drinks! Of course, we’ll be sure to give you a look at all the other reopening spots around the parks too so stay tuned!
Have you ever been to Oga’s Cantina? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Adventures by Disney Cancels Additional Southern California Trips Through the End of the Year
- Reservations Now OPEN for Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure
- Carthay Circle Will Reopen With a NEW Menu in Disneyland!
- NEWS: Reservations Now Open for Character Dining in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Disneyland Went ALL Out With Its Anniversary Character Cavalcade!
- Character Dining and MORE Dining Experiences Returning to Disneyland Soon!
- Be Prepared to WAIT for Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Bash Tickets
- NEWS: Haunted Mansion Holiday Will Return to Disneyland!
- FIRST LOOK at Lamplight Lounge’s Brunch in Disneyland Resort!
- Another Loki Variant Will Arrive in Disney’s Avengers Campus This Week!