While we’ve been getting ready to return back to Oga’s Cantina once again, there’s ANOTHER special drink that’s arrived in a galaxy far, far away.
It’s topped with sweet cream cheese and cocoa puffs that’s basically dessert for breakfast!
Guests can pick up the Cold Brew Coffee for $5.49 with a Legacy Passholder discount available to guests in Disneyland. And, we’ll be sure to give you a look at all the other reopening spots coming to the parks soon! Stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney news!
What’s your favorite place for breakfast in Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Adventures by Disney Cancels Additional Southern California Trips Through the End of the Year
- Reservations Now OPEN for Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure
- Carthay Circle Will Reopen With a NEW Menu in Disneyland!
- NEWS: Reservations Now Open for Character Dining in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Disneyland Went ALL Out With Its Anniversary Character Cavalcade!
- Character Dining and MORE Dining Experiences Returning to Disneyland Soon!
- Be Prepared to WAIT for Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Bash Tickets
- NEWS: Haunted Mansion Holiday Will Return to Disneyland!
- FIRST LOOK at Lamplight Lounge’s Brunch in Disneyland Resort!
- Another Loki Variant Will Arrive in Disney’s Avengers Campus This Week!