If that wasn’t enough to fill your bellies, even MORE restaurants at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure have announced their reopening dates through the end of the month!
If you’re heading to Disneyland in the coming weeks, be sure to take note of the following reopening dates:
Disney California Adventure
- Mendocino Terrace (opening June 17th)
- Bayside Brews (opening June 17th)
- Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums (opening June 24th)
- Cozy Cone Motel – Popcone (opening June 24th)
We’ll keep an eye out for additional dining news from the Happiest Place on Earth!
Click here to see what Disneyland is like now that face masks are optional for fully vaccinated guests.
Are you planning a Disneyland vacation in 2021? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- TWO Popular Characters Are Returning to Disneyland For Halloween!
- Reservations Now OPEN for Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure
- NEWS: Reservations Now Open for Character Dining in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Disneyland is Preparing for the ‘Jungle Cruise’ World Premiere
- Why Disney’s Most Futuristic Land is Its Most Outdated
- The Rubber Duck Races Have Returned to Disneyland!
- ‘Coco’ Has Been Added to Mickey’s Philharmagic at Select Disney Parks!
- PHOTOS: Disneyland Went ALL Out With Its Anniversary Character Cavalcade!
- EPCOT Monorail Update, Holiday News, and MORE Disney News You Missed This Week!
- PHOTOS: Our Favorite Souvenir Cup is Now in Disneyland
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!