If that wasn’t enough to fill your bellies, even MORE restaurants at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure have announced their reopening dates through the end of the month!
If you’re heading to Disneyland in the coming weeks, be sure to take note of the following reopening dates:
Disney California Adventure
- Mendocino Terrace (opening June 17th)
- Bayside Brews (opening June 17th)
- Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums (opening June 24th)
- Cozy Cone Motel – Popcone (opening June 24th)
We’ll keep an eye out for additional dining news from the Happiest Place on Earth!
Click here to see what Disneyland is like now that face masks are optional for fully vaccinated guests.
Are you planning a Disneyland vacation in 2021? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- Disneyland Teases New Villains Coming This Year — Can You Guess Who They Are?
- Select Disney Guests Can Buy Oogie Boogie Bash Tickets NOW
- Disneyland Hotel Guests Are Getting ANOTHER Perk This Summer!
- A Returning Hotel PERK Could Make Getting Dining Reservations EASIER in Disneyland
- DATE Announced for Early Entry in Disneyland
- NEWS: Package Delivery is RETURNING to Disneyland Hotels
- NEW Discounts Released for Disneyland Hotels
- 43 NEW Menu Updates From the Disney Parks!
- NEWS: Reopening DATE for Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage in Disneyland
- BRACE YOURSELF for a BIG Disney News Recap!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!