Yesterday, Disneyland announced that face masks would no longer be required for fully vaccinated guests both indoors or outdoors.
When we passed by the gates to Disneyland Park this morning, we noticed crowds gathered outside. Today is the first day that out-of-state guests are allowed to visit, and there are quite a few people here. Some wearing masks, some without!
We continued to see a similar trend outdoors, with about a 50/50 split of guests wearing and not wearing face coverings.
To see what things were like inside, we headed to Downtown Disney and stopped in World of Disney. Here, we continued to see the same pattern from outside.
We’ll keep watching today as we visit indoor locations and check out the crowds.
Keep in mind that when Toy Story Lot reopens on June 18th, face masks will continue to be required of all guests, regardless of vaccination status, on the bus transportation to and from the parking lot and the park gates. We’ll continue to keep an eye on face mask usage throughout the Disneyland Resort in the coming weeks!
Do you have plans to visit Disneyland this year? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- PHOTOS: Mickey is Already Celebrating the Holidays in One Disney Park!
- PHOTOS: Step Inside Disneyland’s NEW Year-Round Holiday Shop!
- The NEW Year-Round Holiday Shop Has Opened in Disneyland
- PHOTOS: Disneyland Has Started Decorating for the Holidays!
- Why Disneyland Magic Key Holders Should Book Their 2021 Park Passes ASAP!
- The Biggest Disney News You Missed This Week!
- FIRST LOOK: Hide Your Wallets. Disneyland’s Holiday Merchandise is No Joke.
- MORE Details on the Holiday Experiences Coming to Disneyland!
- NEWS: The Monorail is FINALLY Reopening At Disneyland
- Disneyland’s NEW Merriest Nites Holiday Event is SOLD OUT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!