Yesterday, Disneyland announced that face masks would no longer be required for fully vaccinated guests both indoors or outdoors.
When we passed by the gates to Disneyland Park this morning, we noticed crowds gathered outside. Today is the first day that out-of-state guests are allowed to visit, and there are quite a few people here. Some wearing masks, some without!
We continued to see a similar trend outdoors, with about a 50/50 split of guests wearing and not wearing face coverings.
To see what things were like inside, we headed to Downtown Disney and stopped in World of Disney. Here, we continued to see the same pattern from outside.
We’ll keep watching today as we visit indoor locations and check out the crowds.
Keep in mind that when Toy Story Lot reopens on June 18th, face masks will continue to be required of all guests, regardless of vaccination status, on the bus transportation to and from the parking lot and the park gates. We’ll continue to keep an eye on face mask usage throughout the Disneyland Resort in the coming weeks!
Do you have plans to visit Disneyland this year? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- TWO Popular Characters Are Returning to Disneyland For Halloween!
- Reservations Now OPEN for Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure
- NEWS: Reservations Now Open for Character Dining in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Disneyland is Preparing for the ‘Jungle Cruise’ World Premiere
- Why Disney’s Most Futuristic Land is Its Most Outdated
- The Rubber Duck Races Have Returned to Disneyland!
- ‘Coco’ Has Been Added to Mickey’s Philharmagic at Select Disney Parks!
- PHOTOS: Disneyland Went ALL Out With Its Anniversary Character Cavalcade!
- EPCOT Monorail Update, Holiday News, and MORE Disney News You Missed This Week!
- PHOTOS: Our Favorite Souvenir Cup is Now in Disneyland
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!