As Disney World continues to shift its health and safety regulations as of late, there have been shifts in where guests are and aren’t required to have face coverings.
And, another Disney location has received an update for the guests visiting soon!
The Disney Store has provided an update to its “Know Before You Go” regarding the recent changes in the CDC’s recommendations.
In guidance with health officials, fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear face coverings in stores (unless they’re required by local regulations). All other guests over the age of 2 are still required to wear them, however.
Disney World still currently requires all guests, regardless of their vaccination statuses, to wear masks at indoor locations. Yet, all guests are also able to go maskless outdoors. Of course, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on everything you need to know about the health and safety modifications coming soon! Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news!
When is your next trip to Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Biggest Disney News You Missed from Today
- Hurry! The Disney x BaubleBar Bejeweled Ears Are Now Available Online!
- Life Is the Bubbles With Disney x Danielle Nicole’s NEW Little Mermaid Bag!
- Get an Exclusive Look Inside Disney’s Avengers Campus Tomorrow Night!
- NEWS: Nominate Someone to Win a FREE Trip to Disney World During the 50th Anniversary!
- NEWS: Disney’s Animal Kingdom to Get a NEW Daytime Show for 50th Anniversary
- NEW Main Street, U.S.A. Projections Announced For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- BREAKING: Harmonious Opening Date Announced at EPCOT
- Only Select Disney World Guests Can Get The Newest MagicBand Discounted!
- NEWS: Disney World Adds MORE Park Passes For July!