We’re feeling super excited today about Disneyland. And, no it’s not about Avengers Campus! This time it’s all about FOOD.
Now that the parks have reopened to guests, we’re thrilled to be able to have a Num Num Cookie near the Incredicoaster or eat a churro in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle. And, now there are a few more popular spots that will be reopening soon to guests!
The Disneyland Resort will be bringing back dining locations across Disneyland and Disney California Adventure, beginning next week. And, while we already gave you details on Oga’s Cantina and extra special brunch spots, you’re going to want to keep an eye out for these opening locations as well!
Other reopening dining locations at the Disneyland Resort include:
- Tiki Juice Bar (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Docking Bay Food & Cargo (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Alien Pizza Planet (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante – Opening June 17
- Candy Palace – Currently making Nuttles (chopped pecan pieces layered with freshly made caramel with a dollop of milk chocolate on top) on Monday and Friday
- Candy Palace – Currently making Rocky Road (mix of milk chocolate, chopped almonds, and house-made marshmallows in a small pie tin) on Saturdays
Downtown Disney also isn’t missing out on the fun, because NEW items will be coming to locations in the shopping and dining district! The next time you’re in Downtown Disney, be sure to keep an eye out for:
- Beignet-flavored Cocktail at Ralph Brennen’s Jazz Kitchen – Wedding cake-flavored vodka, vanilla syrup, butterscotch schnapps, and half and half topped with a mini glazed beignet
- French Toast Churro at California Churro – Dusted in powdered sugar and served with a side of maple syrup
Of course, we’ll be sure to give you a look at all the other restaurants that reopen across the Disneyland Resort soon. In the meantime, stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
What is your favorite restaurant in Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Surprising Details You Missed from Disneyland’s Annual Pass Announcement!
- A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Use Disneyland’s NEW Magic Key Pass
- BREAKING: Pricing and Details Released for Disneyland’s NEW Annual Pass
- VIDEO: Two Celebrity Skippers Surprise Guests on Disney’s Jungle Cruise!
- Bread Bowls are BACK at Disney California Adventure
- The Golden Horseshoe Has Reopened in Disneyland With a VERY Limited Menu!
- Disney Menu Updates: EIGHT Restaurants Reopen and a Highly Anticipated Snack Arrives!
- NEWS: A New California Train System Could Be Coming Near Disneyland Soon
- PHOTOS! A Look Inside Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ World Premiere Event!
- Fireworks, Rides, and Restaurants That Will Close for the ‘Jungle Cruise’ Premiere in Disneyland