You’re in luck if you’re heading to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge soon!
Now that Disneyland is welcoming guests again, multiple restaurants will be reopening. And, you can snag some galactic drinks and eats at a fan-favorite location soon!
Oga’s Cantina will be bringing back visitors from all over the galaxy in just a over a week in Disneyland! The bar and bites location will make bookings available on June 14th prior to Oga’s official opening on June 17th!
Stay tuned with All Ears for a look at the rest of the Disneyland reopening news coming soon!
What is your favorite restaurant to visit in Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Get an Exclusive Look Inside Disney’s Avengers Campus Tomorrow Night!
- What’s the Future of Park Passes? Disney Parks Chairman Comments
- PHOTOS: Check Out Disneyland’s Reopened Oga’s Cantina!
- It’s Official: There Are Space Cocoa Puffs in Disneyland
- PHOTOS: First Look at Disneyland’s Reopened Wine Country Trattoria
- A NEW Dining Option is Coming to Lamplight Lounge in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Disneyland Has Officially Reopened to Out-of-State Guests
- PHOTOS: Temperature Checks Have Ended At Disneyland
- BREAKING: Fireworks Returning SOON to Disneyland
- There’s a NEW Deal to Save On Your Disneyland Trip!