You’re in luck if you’re heading to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge soon!
Now that Disneyland is welcoming guests again, multiple restaurants will be reopening. And, you can snag some galactic drinks and eats at a fan-favorite location soon!
Oga’s Cantina will be bringing back visitors from all over the galaxy in just a over a week in Disneyland! The bar and bites location will make bookings available on June 14th prior to Oga’s official opening on June 17th!
Stay tuned with All Ears for a look at the rest of the Disneyland reopening news coming soon!
What is your favorite restaurant to visit in Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Surprising Details You Missed from Disneyland’s Annual Pass Announcement!
- A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Use Disneyland’s NEW Magic Key Pass
- BREAKING: Pricing and Details Released for Disneyland’s NEW Annual Pass
- VIDEO: Two Celebrity Skippers Surprise Guests on Disney’s Jungle Cruise!
- Bread Bowls are BACK at Disney California Adventure
- The Golden Horseshoe Has Reopened in Disneyland With a VERY Limited Menu!
- Disney Menu Updates: EIGHT Restaurants Reopen and a Highly Anticipated Snack Arrives!
- NEWS: A New California Train System Could Be Coming Near Disneyland Soon
- PHOTOS! A Look Inside Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ World Premiere Event!
- Fireworks, Rides, and Restaurants That Will Close for the ‘Jungle Cruise’ Premiere in Disneyland