It’s been over a year of waiting to see when the beloved PeopleMover would be reopening in the Magic Kingdom.
The ride has continued to see extended refurbishment dates, making fans wonder if the Tomorrowland attraction would be opening at all. But, the wait is finally OVER, friends!
Jeff Vahle, the President of the Walt Disney World Resort, has officially shared that PeopleMover will be reopening THIS WEEKEND!
Previously, we’ve seen people testing the attraction, so there were hopeful signs that it would be reopening soon! And, we’re so glad to see PeopleMover receive its long-awaited opening date. Be sure to stay tuned with AllEars for a look at the PeopleMover when we ride it this weekend!
Will you be riding the PeopleMover soon? Let us know in the comments below!
- How Did Disney World’s Wait Times Change with New Health & Safety Policies This Week?
- Here’s EVERYTHING You Need to Know About Disney’s Star Wars Hotel
- All the Entertainment That STILL Hasn’t Returned to Disney World
- How Could Disney World Change with Increased Capacity Measures?
- Menu Released for Disneyland Resort’s Alfresco Tasting Terrace!
- Everything Coming to the Disney Wish (And Where to Find It)
- Things We Take for Granted in Disney World
- NEWS: Sea World Orlando Will Not Require Fully Vaccinated Guests to Wear Masks
- Score a FREE Slider at White Castle Today Only for National Slider Day!
- NEWS: The Disney Wish Will Have a NEW Fairy Tale Wedding Venue!