After we were able to provide you updates about the ongoing situation throughout the evening, today Disney has given more details about the crash.
According to Click Orlando News, Disney provided a comment about the Skyliner incident that took place in Disney’s Hollywood Studios last night. After the two gondolas crashed together, glass shattered and the transportation system was halted.
Disney officials stated that nobody was in the cabins during the incident, and nobody was injured thankfully. The Skyliners resumed their operations later after the incident. However, this isn’t the first time that we’ve seen a Skyliner incident since it opened in 2019! A similar crash happened right after the newest transportation system had its grand opening, leaving guests stranded for hours.
We are glad to hear that nobody was harmed during the Skyliner incident. And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news you need to know!
Were you in Disney World during the Skyliner incident? Let us know in the comments below!
- How Did Disney World’s Wait Times Change with New Health & Safety Policies This Week?
- Here’s EVERYTHING You Need to Know About Disney’s Star Wars Hotel
- All the Entertainment That STILL Hasn’t Returned to Disney World
- How Could Disney World Change with Increased Capacity Measures?
- Menu Released for Disneyland Resort’s Alfresco Tasting Terrace!
- Everything Coming to the Disney Wish (And Where to Find It)
- Things We Take for Granted in Disney World
- NEWS: Sea World Orlando Will Not Require Fully Vaccinated Guests to Wear Masks
- Score a FREE Slider at White Castle Today Only for National Slider Day!
- NEWS: The Disney Wish Will Have a NEW Fairy Tale Wedding Venue!