Cinderella Castle continues its transformation in preparation for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary celebration, set to kick off on October 1st, 2021.
We stopped by Magic Kingdom today to get a look at Cinderella Castle, which looks to be more blinged out than when we saw it last!
The latest additions were added overnight, including blue jewel ornaments found along the castle’s turrets.
Here’s a closer look at the new embellishments!
We’re still several months away from the 18-month long celebration officially kicking off, but so far everything seems to be coming along rather swimmingly!
Cinderella Castle’s makeover for the 50th is really coming along! What do you think of the new look? pic.twitter.com/ALAkrDcKbP
— AllEars.Net (@AllEarsNet) April 14, 2021
We’ll keep checking in on Cinderella Castle in the coming weeks and months as Magic Kingdom prepares for the big 5-0 this October!
Are you planning on visiting Disney World on October 1st to celebrate its 50th anniversary? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- How Did Disney World’s Wait Times Change with New Health & Safety Policies This Week?
- Here’s EVERYTHING You Need to Know About Disney’s Star Wars Hotel
- All the Entertainment That STILL Hasn’t Returned to Disney World
- How Could Disney World Change with Increased Capacity Measures?
- Festival of the Lion King Reduces Physical Distancing For Guests in Disney World
- Things We Take for Granted in Disney World
- Do These 10 Rides Deserve to Be the WORST at Walt Disney World?
- NEWS: Plexiglass Removed From Tower of Terror in Disney World
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: What the New Face Mask Policy Looks Like in Disney World
- BREAKING: Disney World Will No Longer Require Masks Outdoors
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!