We’re kicking off the runDisney race season with a shift towards virtual events at the beginning of 2021!
You might have your running shoes and water bottles ready to go, but you’re going to be just as hooked on these new ears as we are too!
We didn’t expect the runDisney Ears to be some of the cutest we’ve seen so far in 2021, but Disney went ALL OUT! The blue and red ears show off the symbols from the Disney World parks, along with the runDisney logo.
The bow comes with red sequins and a glittery Cinderella Castle in the middle…
…while the red headband has a soft blue lining. The runDisney 2021 logo is etched on one side…
…with “Every mile is magic” on the opposite part of the headband.
The 2021 runDisney Ears match the tumbler and the spirit jersey we’ve also seen recently, so you can be totally decked out from head to toe during your next job through the parks! You can take them home for yourself for $29.99 in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, as we keep an eye out for other runDisney merchandise soon.
Have you participated in a runDisney event previously? Let us know in the comments below!
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- This Week’s WandaVision Merchandise Has a NEW Star Character!
- Disney’s Next Posable Plush Collection Features THE MUPPETS!
- Save BIG on Your Next Disney Purchase With This Promo Code!
- Take Orange Bird With You WHEREVER You Go in Disney World!
- Yeah, We’re Gonna Need ALL of the New Disney Home Collection Please
- PHOTOS: There Has Been a HUGE ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ Merchandise Drop in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: You’ve Got to See This MASSIVE New Disney Mug!
- Minnie Ears Giving Off Major Spring Vibes Are Now Online!
- You Can Now Order Disney’s Classy NEW Ears Online!