But, we can also hardly stay away from the Holocrons, Jedi Robes, and other Star Wars merchandise around Disney’s Hollywood Studios! And, if you plan on heading to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge soon, you’re going to know about this new feature!
Dok Ondar’s Den of Antiquities is currently using a virtual waitlist. When guests want to enter the store filled with Star Wars merchandise and memorabilia, they can scan the QR code sign out front to join the line…
…after inputting their personal information, like their name and number…
…as well as confirming their party size so Disney can notify them when their spot is called.
Since Dok Ondar’s is home to the popular Legacy Lightsabers in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the virtual waitlist is meant to help limit the amount of people inside the store at once.
We have seen the virtual waitlist around stores before in Disney World, but it was the first time we noticed it at Dok Ondar’s! As we make our way around Disney’s Hollywood Studios, we’ll keep an eye on any other new experiences popping up in the park.
Have you been to Disney’s Hollywood Studios recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- ALL the Entertainment at This Year’s EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival!
- Take Home the Best Part of EPCOT’s Flower & Garden Festival With This Unique Souvenir!
- How Is Disney+ Bringing in So Much Money Right Now?
- 5 Moments That Changed Disney History Forever
- NEW Exhibit Will Celebrate 100 Years of The Walt Disney Company!
- NEWS: Cinemark Theatres Will NOT Be Playing ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’
- Ursula’s Backstory Gets an Interesting TWIST in Disney’s Live-Action ‘Little Mermaid’
- Stop Everything! There’s a New WandaVision Makeup Collection Coming SOON
- Even MORE Flower and Garden Topiaries Have Appeared in EPCOT!
- This Popular Haunted Mansion MagicBand Has Been Restocked in Disney World!