Disney World will experience a few adjustments this week!
Park Hopping is coming back on January 1st, 2021 with some modifications. The return of Park Hopping has stirred up a few questions for guests visiting Disney World this year. One of the biggest questions is whether the monorail that runs between Magic Kingdom and EPCOT will resume operations.
This monorail route has been temporarily unavailable since Disney World reopened in July. We reached out to a Cast Member on Disney World’s website and asked for confirmation. They replied that at this time Disney does not have a set return date for the monorail.
At this point, Disney World has not confirmed a reopening date for the monorail line to EPCOT.
We’ll keep you updated on modified Park Hopping and more reopening information!
Will you be using a Park Hopper when it returns? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News!
- PHOTOS: Disney World Reveals First Look at 50th Anniversary Cast Member Name Tags
- AllEars TV: ANGRY DUCK: Disney World Ultimate Challenge
- PHOTOS: A Baby Zebra Was Born in Disney World Today!
- How Could the New Social Distancing Guidelines Change Disney World?
- Don’t Go to Disney World Without Packing This Essential Accessory
- How Long Are the Lines in Disney World Right Now?
- A Popular Disney World Ride Now Opens Later Each Day
- PHOTOS: Another Dining Location Has Reopened in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Set Sail with Disney Cruise Line Souvenirs and Treats in Disney World!
- A NEW Spot in Disney’s Hollywood Studios Is Using a Virtual Queue