It’s time for another Disney World construction update!
The curvy canopy structure is the iconic piece of the coaster and it has been taking shape over the last few months. Since our last update, more sweeping turns have been developed and the building housing the indoor portion of the ride is receiving some work.
Zooming in, you can see the top grid structures of the canopy.
A giant crane is installing more pieces and you can see the curves in the tracks and canopy coming together!
The roller coaster is taking shape right in front of our eyes! Disney projects that the attraction will be finished by October 2021. We’ll be sure to update you on the progress and opening for the new coaster!
Disney Construction Update
- PHOTOS: Construction Walls Around Spaceship Earth in EPCOT Are DOWN
- PeopleMover’s Closure Extended for the Fifth Time in Disney World
- A Restaurant, Two Pools, and Six Attractions Closed in Disney World This Week
- PHOTOS: 40 Tons of Sand Have Transformed Into a Masterpiece in Disney World!
- Another Disney World Ride Will Be Undergoing Refurbishment SOON
- You Can Now Book a Room at Disney World’s Newest Hotel!
- New Building Permit Filed for Splash Mountain in Disney World
- You May Want to Reschedule Your Castle Pic in Magic Kingdom
- PHOTOS: Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Has Lost Some Character!
- A Restaurant Refurb Plus 4 Attractions That Will Be Closed in Disney World This Week!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!