We’ll admit it, we’re a sucker for a cool, retro Disney product.
Sometimes there really is just nothing better than that old-school look. Apparently Disney knows and appreciates this because they just released 5 NEW awesome sweatshirts that are giving us ALL the retro vibes!
We found these great sweatshirts at the Emporium in Magic Kingdom, and as we were looking at them, the Cast Member there told us they had just put them out on display!
First up, there’s this awesome Mickey Mouse sweatshirt in a yellow color that’s totally reminding us of Mickey’s classically yellow shoes!
Like Walt Disney himself once said, we shouldn’t forget that this was “all started by a mouse,” and what a wonderful mouse he is. This sweater would make an awesome (and quite cozy) gift for all those big Mickey fans out there!
But, if you’re reading this and shouting “Donald Duck is #1!” then this fun Donald Duck sweater is exactly what you’re looking for! You can see a retro-looking Donald in the center surrounded by his name and the phrase “the one and only.”
There truly is only ONE Donald Duck, and no duck (or other creature) could ever come close to replacing him in our hearts.
But, the fun doesn’t end there! We also spotted this adorable Mickey and Minnie Retro Sweater. We love that Minnie is featured in this design, and that she’s just floating away with Mickey, holding onto those heart balloons, ready to make some memories in the most magical place on earth.
Minnie may not be “rocking the dots” in this look, but she still is rocking that blue bow. We love it!
For some serious nostalgia, you’ll want to check out this blue Walt Disney World sweater. We really like the colors in this one and how it’s been faded to make it look a bit more worn.
We could totally picture ourselves wearing an extra large version of this sweater and just snuggling up on the couch to watch some Disney+!
Finally, we spotted a “Most Magical Place on Earth” WDW Sweater. This is great for people who want to show off their love for Disney, but want something that doesn’t have really loud colors and is easy to match with anything. We love all the details on this one too, like the castle in the center and the Walt Disney World logo towards the bottom.
Any of these sweaters would make a great gift for the holidays, especially as colder weather approaches! They’re all available in the Emporium and were priced at $52.99 each.
We’ll keep our eyes open for more great Disney merchandise and bring you all the latest updates!
More Stories About Disney Merchandise
- Merch Alert! 🚨 Disney Fans Will Love These 6 Cyber Monday Deals!
- HURRY! It’s the Last Day to Score Black Friday Savings on BoxLunch Merchandise!
- The Dreamy Tangled Dooney & Bourke Collection is Now Available Online!
- Start Shopping for Cyber Monday Deals on Disney Merchandise TOMORROW!
- Snag HUGE Black Friday Deals on ‘Harry Potter’ and Disney Merch With This Holiday Sale!
- Find Out Where You Can Score a Jingle Ball Sipper OUTSIDE of the Disney Parks!
- Save Big for Black Friday AND Snag a Huge Discount on This Holiday Mickey Plush on shopDisney!
- HURRY! These ADORABLE ‘Mandalorian’ Shirts Are Now Available for a Limited Time!
- We Just Found the CUTEST Backpack Inspired by Disney’s ‘Cinderella’!
- Three New ‘Star Wars’ Lightsabers from Galaxy’s Edge Have Arrived Online!
Which of these sweaters do you like best? Let us know in the comments!