Can you believe we’re nearing the end of 2020? And, now we’re already at the the time of the year where the holidays have taken over Disney World!
Spirit jerseys, face masks, and Peppermint Minnie Ears are already lining the shelves, along with a whole collection of apparel and accessories. And, now you’re about to get a bit of a holiday twist that will make your winter mornings at Disney World all the more merry and bright!
That’s right: the holiday refillable mugs have returned to Disney World Resorts. The best part? When you buy a refillable mug, you can grab refills at any resort for as long as you’re at Disney World. Here they are behind the counter, just ready for guests to drink to holiday cheer!
These are the same mugs from last year, and feature a snowy scene with Mickey and friends riding a carriage. It also says “Happy Holidays!”
We found the mugs at Disney’s Polynesian Resort, but they should become available at all the resorts soon! We can’t wait to experience a totally different holiday season in the parks this year, since new can definitely be exciting. While we continue keeping an eye out for the Christmas items arriving soon, we’ll give you a first look at the merchandise we spot in Disney World!
Have you started making your Christmas lists yet? Let us know in the comments below!
Holiday Season at Disney World
- BREAKING: EPCOT’s Candlelight Processional Will RETURN This Year!
- Tickets Now Available For Disneyland’s Merriest Nites After Hours — But Prepare for a WAIT!
- Will It Be EASIER to Get Into Disney’s Most Popular Park This Fall?
- New Disney World Annual Pass Program, Space 220 Opening Date, and More News You Missed!
- The Disney Festival of Holidays Will RETURN to Disneyland Resort
- Holiday Parade and Fireworks Returning to Disneyland
- BREAKING: Holiday Celebrations Will Return to Disneyland Resort
- You Can Personalize the CUTEST Disney Christmas Stockings
- The Most Surprising Parts of Disney World’s BOO Bash
- How Does the Price of Disney Very Merriest After Hours Compare to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party?