We JUST learned that Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party has been cancelled for 2020. But that doesn’t mean all of the holiday festivities are going away!
Disneyhas announced the dates when we can expect the holiday season to come to life in Disney World in “other creative ways,” as described by Disney themself!
The holiday season happenings, including its decorations, merchandise, and festive treats, will officially arrive to the Disney World Resort on November 6th and continue through December 30th! That’s nearly two months of festivities!
The season will include new character cavalcades to ring in the holidays, as well as a fun and festive character dining experience at Hollywood and Vine, including Santa Goofy! This dining experience also kicks off on November 6th.
The Disney World hotels will be decorated as well this season, so be on the lookout for some holiday cheer to find its way to your resort!
We’ll continue to provide more updates on what the holiday season will look like this year at Disney World!
Do you plan on visiting Disney World this holiday season? Let us know in the comments!
Holiday Season at Disney World
- NEWS: Disney World Releases Park Hours Through Late December
- The Biggest Disney News You Missed This Week!
- ALL of the Entertainment Announced for EPCOT’s 2021 Festival of the Holidays!
- NEWS: Food Booths Announced For the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!
- NEWS: Celebrity Narrators Announced for EPCOT’s Candlelight Processional!
- NEW Castle Stage Show Confirmed for Disney World’s Very Merriest After Hours
- PHOTOS: The First Holiday Decorations Have ALREADY Arrived in Disney World
- Disney World QUIETLY Reveals Stage Show for Very Merriest After Hours
- VIDEO: Trailer Released for ‘Home Alone’ Reboot Coming to Disney+
- Disney Just Released DOZENS More Holiday Items Online!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!