Whether you’re a fan of LOTS of cheese, pepperoni, or all the toppings, we can’t help but want pizza all the time (especially when we’re in Disney World)!
And, if you’re one of the awesome Disney employees, there’s an extra way to treat yourself to some pizza this week!
If you’re craving a slice of pizza, Cast Members are able to snag 20% off their purchase at Pizza Ponte in Disney Springs.
Cast Members will need to show their Walt Disney World Cast or Operating Participant ID when they’re checking out to take advantage of the deal.
Since the weekend is just around the corner, there’s no better way to kick off your Friday night than with a huge piece of pizza!
What is your favorite kind of pizza? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World