Although Disney has been ready to welcome the players and officials with special perks and a whole line of merchandise, there’s another high-flying way that the parks will be celebrating the arrival of the NBA on property.
Now through August 2nd, the Goodyear Blimp will be flying over Disney World to show its support of the NBA teams as their season kicks off!
As the blimp flies over Disney World, it will be recording aerial footage of the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. But, it won’t be affecting anything happening in the parks, so visitors can still enjoy their vacation!
We spotted the Goodyear Blimp floating along on property and waved to everyone on board (but we’re not sure they saw us from all the way down here!).
As the NBA’s season continues, we’ll keep giving you details about the season and a look inside the bubble that the players and officials are being kept inside at the resorts.
Have you been watching any of the NBA’s games yet? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World