We’re back at the newly re-opened Disney Resorts! While they’ve just opened from a months-long closure, we’ve hopped on modified Disney Transportation, wined and dined, and picked up some new Disney Character Face Masks to fashion.
We’ve even seen a few of our favorite characters along the way (how we’ve missed you all!). As Disney prepares to re-open many of its other resorts over the next few months, the hotels are looking to continue expanding on its health and safety precautions.
Disney has reached out to the people who have recently stayed at a re-opened Disney Resort. Since we stayed at Disney’s Bay Lake Tower this past week, we received the new Walt Disney World Resort Survey to help the hotels add changes based on the feedback we gave them.
Although Disney has put plenty of health and safety measures in place around the resorts, the survey asked about how the guests felt about the new changes in their rooms…
…and what their perception on the level of cleanliness was.
On top of the room, Disney wanted to know how guests felt about the cleanliness around the resort in general…
…and if they believed that the health and safety measures were up to standard during their stay.
Although we noticed that Disney wasn’t using temperature checks during our time at the resorts, there were plenty of other measures, like distancing, face coverings, and hand-sanitizing stations. The pools even made sure to keep guests as distanced as possible!
The resort survey also wanted to know if it could use the information from our MagicBand or theme park ticket to ask questions about our specific experiences at the resorts.
The survey asked about our experiences with the online check-in process and how we perceived the health and safety acknowledgments…
…if we felt the health and safety standards were high enough at the resorts…
…and if we happened to be aware of the constantly changing protocols as Disney World starts its re-opening process.
Disney has been incorporating virtual abilities like Mobile Dining Check-In and Virtual Chat, as there has been a lean towards less in-person visitation at the resorts.
Disney wanted to know if this raised any problems for us where we would need extra assistance after all.
The survey went into detail about the different virtual options at the resorts and how we happened to perceive them.
Disney also wanted to know about the safety and security of the resorts, since guests with hotel or dining reservations are only able to enter the area at this time.
As Disney continues to expand on its resort amenities and safety precautions, we hope to see the resorts use the survey feedback to better adjust the hotels to the ever-changing situations around the parks.
As we’re just a few short weeks away from Disney World’s grand re-opening, we’ll continue to keep you updated on everything happening around the Disney property (including the resorts!)
Have you gone back to the Disney Resorts yet? Let us know your experiences in the comments below!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!